Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

 
What could be better than a pumpkin, why a whole patch of them. Boaz was sure there were billions of pumpkins in this field.
 
I'm sure this pumpkin weighed more than my boy. He loved all the different colors and sizes and shapes.
 

A fun day. The weather was great and the hay ride fun. We enjoyed the suspense of wondering if we would run over the pumpkins that lined the path. We saw the evidence of previous mishaps. We loved looking for the red ones, the white ones, the big ones and the small ones.

All in all, a very fun field trip. I was lucky to be able to go. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anaise said...

Is he holding your purse in the big pumpkin picture? :)

What a great pumpkin field!! We picked pumpkins yesterday, but the owner of the patch had a new batch of kittens, so Scott went out to the patch with the pumpkin-pickers and I stayed at the main building with the kitten-holders. It wasn't quite the day I envisioned, but the kittens were terribly cute.