I tried to get Boaz to be a Jedi. Last year both he and Josh were and the robes still fit. But Boaz was adamant -- he was going to be Harry Potter. So last week I went shopping. I was saved at the thrift store when I found a graduation robe for only $2.99. Yea! Then I was off to Walmart for yarn for the scarf. It took me two days on the Knifty Knitter (hat loom). We had the glasses, yes I know they make him look a bit cross-eyed. He is not, it's just the glasses.
Josh happily doned the Jedi robe again, but insisted on the scar that Anakin has in the Clone Wars series, and Episode III. Craig getting into character just picked up a mask out of the toy box and he was good. I was sick and didn't go. Didn't want to share my germs with others. How responcible is that?
Truely a cute family, even if I say so myself. :)

2 comments:
Yes, you have a very cute family.
I'm sorry you were sick--hope you had the chamce to curl up with a good book while they were out.
I sewed while they were gone. Christmas is coming too fast.
Post a Comment