Today Josh beat me at Chess.
I haven't played for a long time. Maybe a year. Josh has been playing a bit lately.
I am an audio thinker. Josh is a visual thinker.
I didn't throw the game to help him feel good about himself.
I lost to an almost 11 year old.
Horrible.
2 comments:
Wow!! That's awesome...for Josh, i guess not for you. I guess we all must resolve ourselves to the fact that our kids will be taller, stronger and smarter than us at some point or another....although, I dont blame ya for being freaked out that it's happened this soon. Hey, you can always take credit for having such a smart kid in the first place -that might make ya feel a little better.
Well, I don't quite feel so bad anymore. He beat Craig too. :)
Craig didn't pay attention the first two or three moves, and Josh got him playing defense. :)
Post a Comment