Shame on me.
I have been to Oregon and back since I have last posted.
We dashed over to see Thea, Karly, Brenda and Tim.
They were all busy with work and school, but we did manage to have a few dinners with them.
It was great to see them and hear about what they are doing.
I was silly and forgot my camera, so no new pictures.
Thea has three jobs and almost has a full class schedule. She is hating chem right now, but soldiering on. We talked about how much she loved her writing classes and she doesn't have any more of them. After knowing that she wanted to do Dental Hygiene since starting high school, she is now thinking about trying something else.
We said go for it. This is the time to explore different options.
Karly is making up two classes from last term and almost full time this term. She is in chem also, but not the intense three-term series that Thea is in. She also has Sociology.
She loves her new dog, Dixie. She is enjoying karate.
She will be okay. She takes one day at a time.
Brenda and Tim are so cute together. The first year of marriage can be difficult, with out all the heart ache of nineteen year old daughter. But they are doing well. We sure love him. :)
Sunday was fun visiting our old ward. Such good people that we had to leave. We miss them and were very happy to say hello. :)
I spent Monday visiting with old friends and trying to get the boys together with their old friends too. Craig enjoyed a golf game on green grass. It is still dead brown stuff here in Idaho.
The trip was over way too soon, and we are back in the swing of school and work.
1 comment:
Well, welcome back! I'm glad you had so much fun while you were out. It has actually been long enough since I have traveled that I wish I could go on a trip--even though I'm perfectly aware that every time we go on one I swear we'll never go again. :)
Post a Comment