Monday, August 6, 2012

Twelve Years Old

This summer an amazing thing happened. Josh started to wear his button down shirts everyday. That is everyday that there was a clean one available. He also started wearing shorts that are not the basketball type shorts. He is starting pay attention to his wardrobe. I love that.

Here are a few pictures of my sweet, twelve year old boy and his presents.


He has decided that he likes hats. So I got him two. I also got him a man tie and man socks. He also has a new shirt. I also paid for him to get a good haircut instead of a mom haircut.


Wearing a button-down shirt and his second hat.  He is talking to Thea on my phone.


His new bike. His old bike is now Boaz's. Boaz's bike was falling apart and he needed a new bike. So now we can go on another family bike ride.

No comments: