Craig's mom and grandma were there, as well as his sister, Sandy, and her husband, Alan. We were at Craig's sister, Ronda's, house. She had all three of her children and spouses (two).
I tried to not sneeze or cough on anybody.
The boys enjoyed the holiday football and then broke out the four-wheelers. I watched from the warmth of the kitchen.
I laughed at Thea's outfit and pulled out the camera, but didn't take a picture of anybody else.
The coveralls is reminiscent of her time spent at the farm in Wisconsin. But she did have fun zipping around the course. Josh got in on the action, but Boaz declined.
This post should have something about what I am thankful for.
I am thankful for family: for fun cousins for my boys and Thea. I am thankful we traveled safely. I am thankful for the fun relationship that Craig and I share. I am thankful for time spent with my family the next two days. I am thankful for the gospel
of Jesus Christ that teaches us the importance of family. I am thankful for temples. Going to Utah is going to the land of the temples. We saw so many temples from the road. They are majestic reminders of the important things in life. I am grateful
to spend time with Thea, we miss having regular time with her every week. I am thankful for many things, to many to really write down. I am thankful we are all happy and healthy.
1 comment:
Those are great blessings.
And Thea is so cute in that coverall. I'll bet she was warm even in the snowy outdoors.
Post a Comment