Monday, February 19, 2018

A check for Craig’s bucket list

Over 19 years ago I started learning about golf. I also started learning about some of the players. One of the first names I learned was Phil Mickelson. Craig has watched on TV since he became a pro, maybe even before that. 

Saturday the pro golfers came to Santa Monica for a tournament. 

Craig was up before the sun getting ready to see his favorite player. 

His goal was to get there early enough to see them on the putting green before they started playing. 

This is the shot from the first tee. 

BloggerImage

I’m not sure what hole this is, but notice how close Phil is. 

BloggerImage

And then this shot. 

BloggerImage

At the end of the day, Craig watched all the young kids get the autographs. The best thing about Phil is how he treats his fans. He signed for all the youth, and then he stayed around for the old guys too. 

BloggerImage

Watch Phil Mickelson play in person. Up close and personal. Check. 

1 comment:

Anaise said...

That's awesome!!! I'm glad for Craig. :)