Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Update

So we got Josh’s letter last Wednesday. He had been in the MTC for a week. I set up a profile for him on My Mission - an app and a computer website. 

That same day, after Craig read Josh’s letter, he told me he had been let go. Colorado is a right to work state. They didn’t need to explain themselves, which leads to me speculating. Craig is very good at his job. He was talking to a number of doctors in the recruiting process. He had just told them, who ever they and them are - the consulting company brought in to turn the financial situation around, about his recruiting. The next day, he was let go. He has noticed the new CEO dragging his feet on somethings. So I think the consulting company wants to acquire this hospital and needs it to not recover in a timely matter. Also Craig was not a "company" guy. So they used him to do some unpopular firings that had to be done, and their use for him was over. We have made the first payment on our new house. 

So what I know. It felt right for us to move here. It felt right for us to buy this house. We have just sent out a missionary. So I am laying claim to the blessings promised missionary families. I am trusting that our move here was directed, like we have been sure it was from the beginning. I am trusting this short job was just a means to get us here and better things are coming. In the mean time I am subbing now. It took a while to get the paperwork and licensing all taken care of. I have been in the middle school, which has been hard. I am hoping to get dialed into the elementary school. Craig has been applying to multiple jobs. We will go to Utah and Idaho for Thanksgiving. He has a meeting set up the first week in December. Which is honestly quite fast, all things considered. He did have his suspicions, so he had a network growing. Just in case. 

Tomorrow is email day. We are looking forward to hearing from our missionary. I think I have a job. I’m not sure. So I will show up, just in case. Our lives continue. I am interested in seeing what God has in store for us. 

1 comment:

Anaise said...

Whew! That's a lot of opportunity to practice faith! I hope you get awesome news from your boy today, and I hope the schools realize how awesome you are, and you get to sub all you need. You'll be in my prayers even more than usual!!!!!