Sunday, May 15, 2022

Ashton and Yellowstone

We met up with Sandy and Alan and Brad and Kris for a fun weekend. Brad and Kris have a cabin in Ashton and we went to play. 



Beautiful area. 



The ear muffs look funny, but my ears were warm. 



Sweet people. 



Sandy and Alan



Lovely waterfall 



Brad was the photographer. 

We were on bikes. My first experience on an e-bike. I loved it. Help going uphill. 


My ride for the day. 



Aren’t we all active and healthy. 



Sandy and Alan. 



In front of the closed bridge 



I wanted this picture. Kris laughed at us and said we were inappropriate with our PDA. 



They taught me how to play blackjack. 



We were super close to Yellowstone. We decided to drive over for the day. 



The buffalo were calving. Cute little cinnamon babies. 



They are not even scars of the cars and people. Buffalo own Yellowstone. 

We feel very blessed to live in this beautiful corner of the world. 


1 comment:

Anaise said...

I'm glad you indulged in a little bit of PDA. 😉