Monday, April 10, 2023

The jacket

Tonight we had our Easter Concert Devotional. We sang four songs. They were beautiful. Some challenging music for me. We had a final run through/practice two and a half hours before. I know I was super focused on remembering the music and reaching my notes in the rafters. 

At the break, I went down to gather my purse and sweater. Craig went to gather his suit coat. His coat was missing.  We looked all around, under, over, through - all the prepositions. It was no where to be found. We started asking around and others were doing the preposition thing with us. 

On sweet elder offered his coat, so Craig would not be the only white shirt up there. We said thank you and went to sit down. We had delayed too long really. 

A sweet sister came over and showed us a text. One of our friends took it home by mistake. We will pick it up tomorrow at the Family Search Library. 

Now I feel bad involving other people. Our sweet friend I imagine is mortified. Elder Bea from Korea.  

Now it is a funny memory that our visa waiter group shares. (Most of us are in the choir). 

A picture from tonight. The group that sang in Sacrament Meeting Sunday. 



He already gave the coat back. 



With the sweet accompanist, Sister Winder. 

Elder Winder, David Beal, Craig, Bob Thurston, Elder Saber. 

No comments: