Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Joe



Joe was in Seattle for his birthday. Brenda and I drove up to see him. He is a cute boy.

I am really mugging for the camera.


Brenda had a great idea to fix him french toast for his birthday breakfast, candles and everything. It was yummy.

Happy Birthday to our brother.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Holly or Joe said...

Yay!! I am so glad he wasn't completely alone for his birthday!! He has been for several b-days 'cause of work, so I am really glad you guys drove up there! I love how "A Harris is a Harris is a Harris". You all look so alike! It's so cute...and funny, how a masculine looking brother can look like his feminine sisters.

Again, I am so glad he had you guys there to make his day special with dinner and breakfast. That's nice that you would drive the distance and put in the time. Awesome Sister!! I love you guys!

Holly or Joe said...

Awesome SISTERS! There were supposed to be an "s" at the end. And I am very surpiresed he indulged you and let you snap a picture!