Thursday, November 6, 2008

Opera


Karly coming home from the opera. I wasn't there when she got ready. I think she is lovely in her pink dress.

We are loving living so close that we can be more involved and watch her become a wonderful young woman.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Holly or Joe said...

Did she preform in the Opera? Did she go as a date, or school funtion? I'm so out of the loop --I'm moving to Dallas! ;)

She is beautiful. And, the girl floors me. I am endlessly amazed at her well-roundedness. You so post one of these pics along with the picture of her in the football jersey! She an anomaly, that one. I love her.

Wendy said...

She went to the opera with a group of friends. They had a lot of fun.

This weekend she will be preforming with her high school choir group. That will be fun too.

We'd love to have you in Dallas;) Come on over.

Anaise said...

Did someone make her dress? It looks very silky/floaty! How fun for her!

The Halls said...

Hi Wendy!
I haven't been on your blog in so long. I love your hair! What a wonderful donation you could give, not many can do what you did! Halloween looked awesome and I loved seeing Thea in her cheer uniform...She is so cute with a magnetic personality. I was so glad to see you guys...if only for a moment... in Idaho. I love your family. Tell my uncle Craig Hi for us!

Wendy said...

The dress is store bought, but I made the shrug. It's hard to find a dress that is modest anymore. But it is silky and floaty and sparkley. She looked way grown up in it. Wow!

Wendy said...

Courtney,

It was great to see you too, and your cute family. I can't believe how big your boys are getting.