Sunday, March 22, 2009

Grandpa & Grandma's House


I think Ron is looking good for just being out of the hospital for a week.

Boaz is loving sitting next to Grandpa. We are happy to be able to be here and spend some time with him and Grandma.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anaise said...

Yes, you are all very cool in your sunglasses :) And I'm glad surgery went well. Is Craig staying while you and the boys go home alone? Or are you all staying in UT for a while? (I'm easily confused)

You look like you're happy and enjoying life in spite of the worries about a surgical/post-surgical grandpa!!

Hope the trip continues to be lots of fun!

The Halls said...

What great pics of Grandpa! I was laughing so hard when I called there and Grandpa sounded so good saying "I'm doing great...Craig's just sitting here beating me in pennies!" So glad he could be there...were you able to go with him, too? I couldn't tell if you were there? I'm so glad he's doing so well. Can I steal this pic for my blog? Thanks, CC

The Halls said...

Oh...I read further. Thanks for being there, too Wendy! You're the best to jump in the car and go like that! Love you guys!

Wendy said...

Craig stayed in St. George while the boys and I roamed in SLC. It's hard to rest and recupperate while trying to play host and hostess to energetic boys.

After a week, we went back to St. George for church and then spent a day with my brother and his family in Cedar City. I have more pictures to post, but decided to space them out a bit.

Craig got to spend good quality time with his folks and make sure they were doing what they were supposed to be doing. A bit of a role reversal, but they all enjoyed it. It was hard on Craig to leave.

Holly or Joe said...

Your father in law does look pretty good. Hope he's feeling even better now.

It was so great to have you guys with us. We enjoyed your boys adn talking to you. And, Ben still asks about "Josh and Boaz". Whenever we're going somewhere, he'll ask "With Josh and Boaz?" I keep telling him "They're in Oregon." And he just asks to go to Oregon. I think he really misses them running around with him.