I've been thinking that I am very crazy for being so excited to put my quilt in the fair. Craig's been teasing me that I'm competitive and that is the only reason I want to enter it. I think he's right. I don't know if I will ever create anything so amazing and crazy in my life again. So now, I have to make a 4 inch hanging sleeve for the quilt so I can enter it at the Oregon State Fair. I'm crazy again, I know, but still very excited. :) I don't know when I will start refering to it as Josh's quilt.
2 comments:
WOW! Wendy, what a creation! I'm glad you won and excited for you to take it to the state fair!!!
Simply FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!
is it bragging to say that I am not surprised you won? Congrats, it is an amazing quilt!
Shaylee
Post a Comment