Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Reading the same book

We went to the library this week.

It has been a while. Since we left on our trip to Oregon.

But Boaz brought home his homework. He needs to read 10 minutes a day. Somehow when the teacher says that it carries more weight than when I say it.

Josh was more than ready to go back to the library. He had books there waiting for him to pick them up.

The first book of Leven Thumps was in. He was worried that he would have to choose between the young Merlin book and Leven. He was so happy when I told him he could get both.

I have wanted to read the Leven Thumps series for a while.

This morning, he had to practice the piano. I read his book. But he was mean and didn't leave it home for me to read during the day.

So now I have to do laundry and run errands instead of read a fun book. It's no good reading the same book (at the same time) as an 11 year old.

1 comment:

Anaise said...

I'm reading Fablehaven at the same time Sandy is because the books have all blurred together and I can't remember anything about them when she tries to talk to me about what she's reading. I read when she's in bed. She's always coming to me, "Mom, where's my book?" It's kind of funny. :)

Happy reading.