Thursday, March 8, 2012

Boaz is toothless again.

I have been working full days trying to get through some testing. Ugh!

I raced home to try and beat the bus that Boaz rides.

I was just few minutes late.

I pulled into the garage, worried that Boaz would be a little scared. We had talked about this, and I told him I might not be right home when he was, but I was on my way.

Before I could get out of the car, Boaz opened the door and smiled huge showing that his slightly loose tooth had come out at school.

He was the proud recipient of a tooth box hanging around his neck.

I am amazed at how little time it takes him to work his tooth right out of his head. :)

1 comment:

Anaise said...

We've got a whole passel of loose teeth in our house. I have the opposite sense of amazement from you--how can my girls manage to keep their loose teeth in their mouths for so long? :)

I hope the tooth fairy treats Boaz right.