Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday Is a Special Day

Craig started singing this song to Boaz this morning.

"It's the day we get ready for . . . "

He paused and waited for Boaz to fill in the word.

Boaz popped his head around the corner and sang "the sabbath"

I was a little sad that that song is not sung in Primary anymore. But pleased that Boaz knew what should complete the line.

Today I have scrubbed the stove top, finished the laundry, vacuumed the floor, dusted the piano and shelves.

Craig helped load up good friends and help send them on their way to a new chapter in their lives.

Josh is at scouts getting most of his first aid merit badge.

Craig said he would iron his shirts, and I came down to play on the computer a bit.

It is still my plan to get some blocks sewn. :)

Saturdays are special days indeed.

No comments: