Monday, October 15, 2012

Weird Dream

I woke up very frustrated today.

I dreamed that I was trying to kick a field goal. Not in an actual game, but a field goal non the less.

The problem was the field was crowded with members of my family. There were so many people on the field that I didn't have room to run and kick the ball.

And the holder of the football thingie wasn't working. The ball kept falling over. Writing this now, I realize that a field goal doesn't use that thingie, a kick off does, but who says that dreams are logical or follow the rules.

Anyway, I would finally get the ball to stand up in the stand thing, and I had no lane to run for the approach or kick.

I would clear a lane, and no more than a small lane, and the ball would fall off the stand.

When I woke up, I still had not kicked the stupid ball.

I told Craig and he just laughed at me. Then he told the boys for Family Home Evening we should all watch mama kick the football.

I don't think so.

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog