I am behind on posting about Christmas.
I haven't downloaded my camera in over a month. That is a bad thing. But I realize I have some cute pictures that need to be saved, and so here I go.
The boys wanted and X Box 360 for Christmas. That was all they talked about. Craig saw an opportunity.
He took an old broken down box out of the garage and gave it to the boys and said, "Merry Christmas. Here is your x box." He thought it was hysterical. They boys, not so much.
They clarified by saying, "No, and X Box 360."
Craig took the box, found a sharpie and wrote a big 360 on it. Still the boys were not amused. They said, "A gaming console." Craig refused to understand.
This went on for about a month.
Boaz brought his Christmas wish list home from school. There was only one thing listed, X Box 360. I posted it on the fridge.
The Wii had gone out and it is no longer playing games. Although we can still get Netflix on it, so we have kept it hooked up.
Here is a picture of Boaz and Josh when they knew it was somewhere in the pile of presents.
(Something is weird with Boaz's teeth in this picture, and I can't remember what it was.)
Opening the actual X Box
There it is on the stack of opened presents.
The frenzy is over, and the tree looks sad. Boaz got the old guitar tuned and a soft case. Josh got The Lord of the Rings, they both got blankets from Grandma Joey, they got pajama bottoms and new underwear. And of course, the chocolate on the piano bench. Mostly, it was about the X Box.
They were happy, and that is all that matters. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment