Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Straight Hair

So, in response to Anaise (I loved her comments, by the way) I straightened my hair so I could post a picture of it today.

I wore it straight to work. I could not believe all the comments from kids about my hair. I was in the hall at lunch. It was fresh snow from Sunday and I was telling the kids to just walk on the tile because it was very slippery. So I spoke to each class coming in. I was constantly saying thank yous. All the comments were good.

I felt a little silly. And then I explained to the staff when they commented on it. Nancy just laughed, I had already told her and she knew what I was doing.

I am still petulant and very stubborn about some things. :)


Josh took this picture after school. I spent all day keeping my bangs out of my eyes and playing with it. So, this is after a day wearing the style. My cowlick is making its appearance.


My self-portrait this morning. The cowlick is tamed. I ended up taking this picture upside down so I could use the right hand. I am laughing at my own joke.

When Craig came home this evening, he noticed my hair right off and laughed too. I guess if I am going to beat a dead horse, at least it is harmless.

2 comments:

Anaise said...

I think it is very pretty! I think curly hair is to die for, so I really can't imagine why people straighten their hair, but yours is really pretty! You look chic!

So, you're lovely no matter what!!!

Wendy said...

It is just fun to change it up every once in a while. Straightening it all the time would be exhausting and boring. Leaving in the curls is easy and my (mostly) daily routine. Just sometimes I like something different.

Thanks for the complements, I'm not hating the curls.