Boaz and I are excited to have Josh back. He came home dirty, tired and happy. The best way to come home from camp.
I took pictures before I banished him to the bathroom for a shower and threw all his clothes in the washer -- praying I could get them clean again.
He had this mile-wide grin for the whole day and actually it bled over into today. He finished eight merit badges and had the time of his life. I do love the scouting program. It gives boys the opportunity to learn about so many different things, if they do the merit badges. I didn't have to fight him over these. They are completed! Happy day!
His hobbit feet. I was glad Boaz told me they were out of soap the day before, so I actually had soap for him to scrub the caked dirt away.
My tall boy. I missed him. The house was not the same without him. But seeing this picture, I am so glad that he went.
No comments:
Post a Comment