Friday, July 19, 2013

Three more down.

I find I like the bright sunlight of summer for quilting. I think I am opposite of most quilters out there. Winter makes me want to read a book. :)

I've gotten behind, but have been working steadily on new baby quilts.


A quilt for Kohen. I am loving the rail fence pattern. He is now 9 months old. I am getting slow.


I used two different fabrics for the binding. You can really tell when you look at the back.


A quilt for Miri's baby. I actually got this one done before he is born. Amazing. Another rail fence.


I am loving the green and neutral color combination.


A quilt for Calvin. Also approaching a year.


I like the back. Blues and browns are delicious together.

I have three more baby quilts to go. I thought I only had one, but we are looking for two more bundles from heaven.

2 comments:

Joseph & Shaylee said...

Beautiful quits, as always!

Anaise said...

They're beautiful, Wendy. Such treasures.