Tuesday, August 6, 2013

College roommates and best friends

My dear friend, Anaise, came to Utah. She moved away, very far, and I have not seen her In over ten years. 

I took my family to see her while she was in Salt Lake. Turns out, she was two minutes from my sister's house. 

She looks great. I am re-inspired to keep working on my health and weight. I am approaching 50 and I don't want to look it, or feel it.


She brought her dear family. I hadn't met most of them before. They are darling and fun. I knew them from her blog, but it was nice to get to know them in person.


I hung out a bit with Isaac. He wanted to be near his mom. With all the new people around, it is best to be near mom. :)

I'm so glad they made time in their trip for us to come and visit.


No comments: