Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Face muffs

Last year, I bought myself a face muff for when I had recess duty outside in the freezing wind of Southeastern Idaho winters.

I have loved it.

Josh gets sick every winter, and I tried to find a men's version of the same thing. It was much smaller. 

This year I had an epiphany.  I have left over fleece. One Saturday before Josh and I went running! I made him a face muff.

Last Saturday, Craig wore it and said he wanted one too. He said it would be great for North Dakota. 

So I made one for Boaz too. And I also made one foe Thea, but she was busy today.

So before Craig heads to North Dakota, I made the boys model them for me. (Thea's is just like Boaz's.). I used the fleece I had from other projects.


Josh's lime green looks yellow in the picture. He is liking neon colors right now.

It looks like they are ready to hold somebody up. A bit scary. :)

They will have warm cheeks this winter though.

1 comment:

Anaise said...

Yeah, they do look sort of like a cute gang of bank robbers, but at least they're warm! What a good idea!