Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Kansas

He got the box I shipped with ties, work shirts, work pants, and a sports coat. 

He laughed with me that he went from being the chief pooper scooper to carrying his laptop through the airport.

I was happy that he was out of the weather, away from the hazardous material, and at work when we was away instead of just keeping the truck from freezing up.

Also they paid for travel, the hotel and his meals. I told him to eat his vegetables. 

He sent me a picture of his dinner one day. 


His yummy Thai soup. I had made Thai soup at home and he was missing it. 


His fortune. I don't know why the orientation is odd, but you will have to read it sideways.  It is none the less a very good fortune. 


He teased me with a picture of his dessert. I said and I wanted some and he said "come on over."  Not very nice. I missed the ice cream and him. 

He is now back in Wisconsin and then he will drive home next week. Good thing. I miss him. 



2 comments:

Anaise said...

Sooooo, what's happening with Kansas?

Wendy said...

He is consulting for a bit. He spent two weeks and then he will be going back in a few weeks. It will be maybe a few months in duration. We are still planning on Wosconsin.