However, I was there when Boaz went.
The handle bar is a fair distance from the seat. He is stretched out on his way down.
Showing the end point. It was suggested to have your feet out to "bounce" off the tree.
There was a new bobcat scout who over came his fear and shaking legs and took the plunge. His dad was very patient and encouraging with him. I remembered my shaking legs on several occasions and had a lot of sympathy for the little guy. With his success, he was eager to do it again.
Isn't that it the way it goes. Each time we over come a personal fear, our abilities increase and our faith in ourselves grows and deepens. Our courage grows and we are able to go farther the next time.
Then I caught Boaz locked in a battle to the death with a cute girl in a pink hoodie.
He got in some very good hits. I'm not too sure that I was too happy to see him so enthusiastic as he battered away at her.
I asked him later if she went to his school. He said no, but she was mean to him in Primary. Humm. Young love can be so awkward at times. I know he has his eye on another girl. I wonder if this is a desperate attempt to get his attention.



No comments:
Post a Comment