Last year, my sweet mother-in-law gave me a bulb. I have been watering it all year, hoping it would bloom again this year.
It has been fun listening to my boys watch the miracle of the amarylis. They have been watching with awe as it seems to grow right as they watch.
I took a picture early this morning.
Now with the clear, late morning light it is shining.
The varigated color is so pretty to me.
I'm trying to have a bit of a green thumb with house plants. My mom has given me an Irish shamrock and an aloe vera plant.
They seem to be happy sitting on my counter.
I've also managed to keep a plant alive since Ron passed.
It's thinning out a bit, but still seems happy in its little corner.
Living plants in my house - it's a happy thing.




1 comment:
That amaryllis IS lovely.
Houseplants do make the whole house brighter, don't they? :)
Post a Comment