Sunday, February 22, 2015

I have been stuck

I have been stuck for months. It is almost done. It has been almost done since before Christmas. I have been working almost every day in January and this far in February. Josh had his practice tuba in my sewing room.

But Saturday I turned on my sewing machine and picked up the quilt. I tackled the elk head. It was not appliqued flat. I had to quilt it into submission. I'm not really great at free motion, but I have been getting a lot of practice. I'm getting better.


Now I just have to quilt the quilt. I have it bound and quilted the grid. This is just the part I dread. But this is the last Christmas quilt.


I also need to get going on some baby quilts. One sweet boy is already here and I really need to get going.


1 comment:

Anaise said...

You may have had to quilt him into submission, but you definitely won! It's lovely.