Josh has been struggling with his math class. I am frustrated by his math teacher. I have decided that she presents, she grades, and she records. She doesn't teach. If someone has a problem the answer is it wouldn't be fair to the other kids, so she can't make any kind of exception or provide extra help for one. I think she is aweful.
I addressed it yesterday to Josh by saying he should work at the class and pass just to spite her. So that she can't or doesn't have the power to stop him. Not too inspirational.
This is the scripture that we read that keyed Craig's pitch.
Because Jesus is the Creator, He understands math and science. He uses math and science to do his bidding. Josh can ask for help and adopt the Holy Ghost as his math teacher.
So the new formula: attend class and participate. What ever homework or school work is assigned do double. Pray before class to understand. Pray before a test to perform well. Pray every night to have his mind opened that he will understand the concepts. Pray that he will gain the speed to perform during the timed quizzes and tests.
A much better option than the one I threw out. One that actually has power behind it and can be done with love and faith.
An example of the miracles that can happen during scripture study.

1 comment:
Excellent!!! You guys are awesome! :) I hope Josh does great!
Post a Comment