Monday, August 22, 2016

Sixteen

His birthday was caught up in the middle of a very hectic summer.

It's a big birthday. So many things are now open to him.

He has taken his online driver's course and now we are working on his getting him set for the driving part. He will learn to drive in Southern California. Weird.

He has had his first date. His "friend" graduated from high school and is now at BYU. But before she left they had a few days of dating. On his birthday they went to Knottsberry Farm - all day.

He's had his first kiss. Gasp!

And I bought him a suit.


Trying it on at the store.


Ready for Sunday.

It was our Stake Conference this past weekend. So next week I will see him act as a priest. I missed his ordination. I was in Wisconsin. How does a mother miss something like that?

He is growing up so fast. I only have two more years to teach him everything he needs to know.



1 comment:

Anaise said...

Sounds like an awesome summer for your boy!

But, Mom, you need to take a deep breath and relax. :) He has his whole life to learn everything he needs to know. All you need to do is teach him HOW to learn it, and you're doing that beautifully every day.