Boaz is the only 7th grader in this group. He tells me he will only have 3 friends next year. His best friends, the ones that gained him entrance to the group, will be going to a different high school than the one he will be attending next year.
I was hoping the other mom would be sending me photos, but she hasn't yet. This is a shot with the girls goofing off, and the boys standing around wondering what to do. A good image of middle school. The boys in the Duke hats are the ones who got
Boaz involved in the group.
He will miss these kids. Next year will be interesting.
1 comment:
I lost two of my best friends in the jr high to high school changes. It's hard. My heart goes out to Boaz. I hope he finds wonderful new friends this coming year.
Post a Comment