Craig took Deb and I to a play, The Jersey Boys. It's the story of Frankie Valli and his group the Four Seasons. I had forgotten how great their music was. The music was fantastic. I was a bit dismayed at the language. I don't know why people think that
word is acceptable or funny.
Before the play, we did a little bit of sight seeing.
A Buddhist temple in China town. Craig dropped Deb and I off while he went around the block. It gave us time to take pictures. I wish it had been open, it was amazing.
The amazing carved columns and guardian at the doors.
The painted doors. I was sad about the shadow, oh well. We were there at the wrong time of day to not have it.
Then we went to where the show was. In the next block was the Walt Disney Concert Hall. We were especially excited about this because Craig absolutely loves the movie Get Smart. This building is featured.
The name.
I forgot to take off my sun glasses.
Craig and I.
The amazing lines of the building.
No comments:
Post a Comment