Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Ba humbug

We are the worst at Halloween. Josh decided years ago tha he was no longer into Halloween, and Boaz followed right along. So no costumes for us. 

We were happy to see the Dodgers force a game seven in the World Series. 

I am handing out fun sized chocolate bars. I say pick one. We live in an area where they hand out full sized bars. But I get a bit irritated when kids who are getting free candy think they should grab a hand full. 

On little girl picked two and said, " I can’t decide." I told her several times to "pick one" and she just held them both until her brother, the last of the group took one out of her hand and left her with one. She wanted me to tell she could have them both. Some kids just took two. She wanted permission. I didn’t give it to her. 

Silly me. 

But. The reason for this post. I saw this picture on Facebook. 

BloggerImage

Darling pineapple. I miss her. Glad she is having fun. 

1 comment:

Anaise said...

How can any kid need to go house to house collecting full-size candy bars?

But on the flip side--at least the little girl hoped for permission. :)