Sunday, May 6, 2018

Sunday meet with Thea

First off I grabbed a picture from last night. 

BloggerImage

I do love this boy. 

BloggerImage

The requested birthday treat. Apple pie. 

We attended the first two meeting of church today, and then we got ready to drive south. 

It was so great to see Thea again. It had been about a year and a half since the boys and I had seen her. Boaz was way taller since she saw him last. At time, Craig and I just listened to them talking and laughing. They were so cute. Craig and Thea just relaxed into each other’s presence. 

Thea and I tormented Josh and made him pose for pictures. I need to get graduation announcements for him. 

BloggerImage

With glasses. 

BloggerImage

Without glasses. 

BloggerImage

Just because I’m weird. I really played with the color in this one. I love the intense blues 

BloggerImage

We asked a sweet lady with an old, friendly dog to take our picture. The first time since last Thanksgiving. We are all wearing our sunglasses. 

We met an awesome pelican during our wandering today. He was way tame and let us walk right up to him. 

BloggerImage

Then I got a shot of the kids passing him. They weren’t too sure about getting that close. 

BloggerImage

But he just ignored them as they walked the edge. 

1 comment:

Anaise said...

What a fun time! And the pictures are really, really beautiful!!!!