His reality is he is in a program that is growing slowly. Wednesday he had his Speing Concert. It was a jazz theme. The first two songs included the beginning band. All students from sixth grade through high school totaled no more than 20 students.
Really, this is most of the band. I didn’t have a good angle. He is in the center of the picture with his face half covered by a music stand.
The last four songs still had middle school
Students with the high school.
The band director is working hard to build the program and the students.
Where last year Boaz was able to hide in the crowd, this year he has to lead out. This move has been good for him in this way in particular. In every way, he has had to lead out and let his light shine.
They did well. Boaz is growing. It is fun to see him doing his stuf. He has a sweet clear tone. I’m so glad he likes music.
1 comment:
How exciting to be a leader! I'll bet the teacher loves having such an experienced student!
Post a Comment