Thursday, February 6, 2020

An F in chemistry

Boaz came in the other day. He was highly agitated. He blurted out he had an F in chemistry. This is my son who was a bit upset when 2 A+s went down to just A. 

I laughed out loud.  An unusual response to be sure. 

He was sick on Thursday and missed the test. Also he hadn’t turned in a lab that was due the same day. The zero for both scores at the beginning of a new term explained the grade. 

That drive his GPA down to a 3.0. Totally outrageous to him. 

I smiled and assured him it would be taken care of Monday when he made up the test he missed and turned in his already completed lab. 

His dad teased him on the way to school and said maybe he should bask in the F for a day or two. 

I got this text from him before lunch. 




1 comment:

Anaise said...

You guys are just the right parents for your high-achieving boy!!