Sunday, January 17, 2021

Oppose. I missed all of December

Looking back, I don’t want to forget this. 

We celebrated our 22 nd anniversary December 19. I had to work. I had ordered, and already received, a foot/leg massager. The whole family had used it and we love it. 

The day of was a Saturday, and I had to work. I was somewhat grumpy to have to work that day. But I was powering through. 

I saw Craig come to the window, we were not busy at the moment, so I hurried out to see him. He recreated his proposal. He made a poster of the website and brought me roses and lilies and chocolates. 



I ended up with a goofy grin, under my mask, and telling my coworkers all about that day 22 years ago where I became brave and promised my life to Craig. 

It was a good decision. And he still wins for doing this.

The whole store just kinda stood around and smiled while I kissed him and laughed and kissed him some more. 

Still glad I said yes. 

1 comment:

Anaise said...

How grateful I am that you said yes, too! How grateful I am Craig was so good to you on this anniversary! How grateful I am that you have eternity together!