Wednesday, November 9, 2022

General Conference weekend

I have been making cinnamon rolls every conference weekend since the boys were babies. I wanted them to look forward to that weekend. 

Cinnamon rolls were especially for conference. All three of my boys look forward to the tradition. 

This year all of my boys were in different states/countries. 

So no cinnamon rolls. 

But Emma came over for the Saturday sessions. We made pudding. I was super excited, but realized I was out of corn starch. 

After a trip to the store where no corn starch was to be had, I decided to use arrow root powder. I looked at the conversion table. Before I put the butter and vanilla in it was thick. A bit goopy. I was worried. After the butter and vanilla the thickening was gone. 

So I had vanilla soup. 

Super bummed. 

But Emma and I had a fabulous time watching conference. 



Selfie in the kitchen. 



Avisha snuggling with Emma. They both are missing Boaz. 

No comments: