The week we were packing up the house and cleaning I didn't drink enough water. We were working hard and I was super stressed. I didn't fill my water bottle and make sure I was drinking, like when I went to work. Basically my schedule was disrupted.
The result was the first week of the MTC I noticed my feet and ankles were swollen. I had forgotten my water bottle at Debbie's. So I focused on drinking water at meals and at breaks getting a drink from the fountain.
This past weekend, we met with my family and my sister brought my water bottle. I have an unnatural affection for this thing.
When our office went to Sun Valley we got these flasks, water bottles, camel thermos thing. So with multiple identical items, we found stickers to mark our individual bottles. Because, yuck if we mixed them up. When I was in Challis, I found this cool wolf paw. Defiantly marked as mine.
Because we were working at an eye doctor's office, we put eyeball tattoos also.
This second week at the MTC, my bottle has traveled with me around during the day.
The extra effort of keeping hydrated, along with more effort at walking during the breaks has given me the desired results. My feet and ankles are back to their normal size.
Moral of the story, drink water. Even if it means more trips to the restroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment