We woke up this morning to snow. After we took Josh to the bus, Boaz and Princess and took a walk and I brought a camera. My daffodils and hyacynth are a bit confused. Princess loved bounding in the snow. Boaz loved walking the snow. He told me that snow got in his eye. He had fun until he got cold.
2 comments:
We have the same weather! It was snowing yesterday morning! --but then it was all melted by the afternoon, but still! Joe commented how big Boaz looks and he does! We have got to get up there and visit you guys!
Nice flowers! I kill things. I use to have a green thumb --but no more. I can't manage to grow anything or keep 'em alive. I'm jealous! ;D
We'd love to have you come and visit.
When we bought the house, the bulbs came with it. I don't do anything, except water them a bit and they are beautiful every year.
Post a Comment