Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Grandpa's boy


Boaz doesn't normally take naps anymore, but he fell asleep on Grandpa. Grandpa enjoyed it, but Boaz is a bit heavy. I took this picture before we moved him and let the blood start circulating in Grandpa's arm again. When you are tired enough, I guess any position can be comfortable.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Holly or Joe said...

Sweet. Grandpas are the best. I love that they aways let the grandkids do whatever -like sleep on them. I've been missing my grandpa a lot lately -i'm not sure if joe told anybody on his side of the fam, but my grandpa passed away the day after Kade was born. I wasn't able to go to the funeral obviously, and I think about him all the time. He was one of the good ones! Your kids are lucky to have a good one too.

Wendy said...

Oh, Holly. I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa. I didn't know. There is something special about Grandpas. I think the more people we know that have moved on, the more angels we have in heaven to watch over us.

But yes, both boys love their grandpa.

Brenda said...

I'm jealous Boaz got such a great hug from Grandpa! Cut pic. :)

Brenda said...

I'm jealous Boaz got such a great hug from Grandpa!!! Cute pic though.

Wendy said...

Hi Brenda -- it's fun to see you here.