Thursday, July 30, 2009

Haircut

 


Craig's son, Boaz, cut his hair today. I found little locks in three different rooms. I had to practically shave his head to try and fix it. I was sure that he knew I was angry. His poor little self was pathetic while I took out the clippers and buzzed him.

A consolation to us both, it will grow back.

Somehow posting this has helped me get over it and see the humor that I knew was in there somewhere. I hope he never does this again. But who knows with that boy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anaise said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! At least he's a boy, so buzzing it off isn't a bid deal. :)

It took me two years to find the humor when Sandy (and sisters) cut all her curls off.

Now he'll be nice and cool for the rest of the summer.

Joseph & Shaylee said...

You can tell him that he and Joe have the same hair cut! Ha ha I love how you said Craig's son! Too funny... I love his face too, you have a talent for getting the best pictures of your boys :)

Wendy said...

School is coming up. His kindergarden pictures will reflect his short hair still.

Well, lets see, he has maybe 2 months to grow it out.

He didn't want to finish his chicken last night. I told him the protein would help his hair grow. He ate it right up. :)