I wanted to take my bear cubbies to the sheriff's office. I said I had about 5 boys. The Weblos and the wolves wanted to come to. Plus the siblings. The sergeant was surprised. I had forgot to update the number going. Oppsie.
A different view of the kids.
After a tour, we walked to DQ for ice cream cones. In true Oregon fashion, it drizzled the entire way. The day before I got a sunburn. The day after it poured. I was grateful the deluge waited a day for us. I didn't collect trip permits. If we were going, we were walking.

2 comments:
You're funny.
Did the boys have more fun than they look like they're having in the picture? :)
Yes, they got to look around a sheriff's car. My 4 boys got fingerprinted. (Part of the bear achievement.)
For the pictures, they were trying to be respectful of a working environment.
Still, silly questions were asked and answered. And then the ice cream was fun. :)
Post a Comment