Standing in front of the front door, without backpacks. The backpacks weigh a ton. First day schlepping of paper and school products.
Hoping you know somebody in your class.
Hoping some of the people you know are not in your class.
Hoping the teacher is nice.
Just hoping.
Boaz :)
Josh and Boaz :)
Josh :)
Boaz digging in last years crayons to color his letter "B". We were too early for me to get a picture of Josh in his class room. I met the teacher and he had to go straight outside while I hurried to Boaz's school.
I headed out shopping. Boaz knew I was going and worried I would not be home in time to meet him at the bus. I counted out the hours. It was almost 8 am. I needed to be home at 2 pm -- to meet the bus at 2:30. That gave me 6 hours.
But Boaz said it takes me 7 hours to shop. (It really doesn't. I just feels like forever to a little -- or big -- boy.)
I found myself at the mall. JCPenny's was having a sale. I have recently discovered the Red Zone. Clearance items up to 80% off. You just have to be willing to dig because it's utter chaos.
I found pants for $7.00. I must have tried on 20 pair. I felt guilty -- just a bit. I reveled in the luxury of being able to try on clothes without keeping track of two annoyed boys and the impossible task of trying to keep them happy in a clothing store.
I made it back -- just at 2. :)

1 comment:
Such beautiful boys.
I guess they'd rather be handsome. :)
What a fun luxurious day you had!
Post a Comment