We have a lovely man in our ward. My Josh plays with his oldest. His wife is pregnant with their third. We've had them over for Wii tournaments, and been to their house for rematches. They are great people.
He knows a lot about computers. He helped us one day and the computer was running great. Then it got slow. And then it got slower. And then it wouldn't go at all.
He and his lovely family came over and Craig and he practised a song for the Ward Christmas party -- held on Civil War Saturday, no less.
I tried to video him singing so Craig could practice during the week. I am technology challenged. I can do basic stuff, but have been left way behind by all the phones and gadgets out there.
We admitted, sheepishly, that our computer was a mess. He came in fiddled with it for a few minutes and . . . we are back in business. He chidded us a bit and said, "I wish I had known about your computer." I felt like I didn't want to take advantage of a friend.
Maybe I can have the kids over (a lot) for a huge thank you. He didn't want calories.
Thank you, Lee.
2 comments:
People like that are such treasures!
As are you.
Good friends -especially computer savy ones- are always nice to have around. And, that would be so fun to have Wii tournaments.
Post a Comment