Monday, November 14, 2011

Bathrooms are clean!

Last week, I fell off the wagon and didn't get the bathrooms clean. All week I remembered, but didn't get around to it.

To be honest, it was a rather eventful week. I had to translate at Parent/Teacher Conference for two nights. That took a big chunk out of my week.

That, plus piano lessons, scouts, basketball practice and the Saturday game.

Today, I got out my sponge and floor steamer. The toilets are clean, the sinks are clean, the mirrors are clean and the floors are clean!

I have clean sheets on my bed. The boys will get clean sheets tomorrow. The towels are in the dryer.

And . . .

The boys' homework is complete. Piano is practiced.

How did that ever happen?

1 comment:

Anaise said...

Isn't it lovely to feel a sense of order?!!

Come on over to my house! My bathrooms are already clean because the girls do them, but I have a dirty kitchen floor and dirty walls that I can't quite get to in my current state . . .