Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Catching up on the mustache shenanigans

Craig forgot his razor when we went to Hawaii. Feeling no real burning desire to shave, he didn't the whole trip. I am okay with that. Well, I think he did pick one up to keep it groomed, but he let the facial hair grow.

He wore it as a goatee for a while.


  I like the look.

He also likes to play a bit when he gets ready to shave it all off. He wore this for a whole day before he finished the job. They boys laughed and loved it. He was quite satisfied with it also.


2 comments:

Anaise said...

That's hilarious! Did he go to work that way? I wonder what people thought. :)

Wendy said...

No. It was a Saturday and we wer just hanging at home. It's hard to take the boss seriously if he would go to work that way. :)