Craig says this is Idaho, you don't have to lock things up.
Today we went on our first bike ride of the Spring. We loaded up in the truck and drove to the bike/running path that borders the little reservoir her in town. We rode for almost 15 miles. A bit ambitious for our first outing. We stopped for a bit of a rest, and I wasn't sure I could climb off my bike. I'm glad I didn't go running this morning too.
On the trail, I said I wanted a lock and a basket for my bike. Then I could ride it to work.
So while I made two loaves of Aloha bread for the sisters at Church tomorrow, the boys went shopping. They came home with a lock, a basket, biking gloves, and some roses.


I'm a lucky woman and mother. Thank you to my boys. :)
2 comments:
So sweet!
Happy Mother's Day to you!
Happy Mother's Day to you.
Post a Comment