I have played laser tag before. So I knew what to expect. I dressed for the part. I had Britney take a picture. Black clothes are best in the black lights of the arena.

I am a very competitive person. I'm sure that is astonishing to you all, but it is true. This place has four games. I was very frustrated the first three games. I mean, really, I should have won playing against little boys, right? We were playing as individuals - no teams. But Josh and Seth teamed up. It took me a bit to get dialed into aiming the fun right. But on the forth game, in the words of Josh, I dominated.
That makes me so happy. Craig laughs at me. But I know he would have wanted to win too.
We got our stats at the end. I was second in the first game, third in the second, and fifth in the third. Josh shot me ten times each game and Boaz targeted me too. The invited guests were a bit thrown off by our competitive spirit. Dallin didn't like the individual game. He said several times that he liked teams better. JD hadn't played before. So he was at a definite disadvantage. I told them we would go swimming later.
But I had fun. I do love a good game of laser tag.
2 comments:
I think that is hilarious! There you are zapping the brains out of those boys!! I'm cracking up!
I've never played. I have no desire.
Perhaps I am boring . . . but you're sure not! :)
You are for sure not boring. I don't think your little girls would be that interested either. So we have the right kids. :)
Post a Comment