At the time, I didn't know anything about the group, but Josh did. And because Josh did, Boaz did too. They were very excited.
Saturday, the big day came. They braved the snowy roads to Boise. Thea got her friend, David, to go to drive. That made me feel better about driving the roads.
She sent me some pictures of their day.
First stop was Red Robin. They got the monster milk shakes. I was told today thT Boaz was concerned that I wouldn't want them to have that big of milk shakes. Thea told him it didn't matter what I would want, just enjoy the milk shake. Josh finished his, and ended up finishing Boaz's as well. It must have a very big milk shake. :)
Next stop, the aquarium.
They got to pet sting rays and sharks. They were a small shark variety, but still very cool.
Boaz and David as Ursula.
This is the picture from the concert.
Josh texted me that it was the best concert ever. It made me smile, because it is his first concert ever.
Favorite songs were: Radioactive, Demons and Monsters. Josh also just added Tiptoe to the list. They were familiar songs because they got the CD for Christmas too.
They got home at 3:00 in the morning. It is a good thing we have Church at 1:00. The only good thing about late Church.
I was lonely all day and cleaned. Then I got a call that the inter-library loan book was in and I read. I didn't get any quilting done,




2 comments:
What a fun big sister!!!!
I hope it was a good book. :) Care to share the title?
Josh started reading the Children of the Lamp series. We ordered the second in the series, The Blue Djin of Babylon. It is a fun quick read. He can get his AR points and then find other books to read. I have found Steve Berry to be interesting. He writes historical mystery thrillers. I have Shannon Hale on my list of books to read. I'm sure your girls have already found her.
I try not to get too many books I tend to not be able to put them down. But I do like reading what my boys are reading.
Post a Comment